We are pleased to announce that I-CubeX are sponsoring CMMR2015, providing prizes for the best student paper awards which will be announced on Friday 19th June.
All early-bird registration and paper revisions are now complete and the program is going to press. A preliminary electronic program has been released online.
For late registrations, please note that the boat trip is now fully booked, but places on the banquet dinner are still available.
follow us !
Author Instructions and Submission
Short papers (max. 8 pages in the LNCS single column format) should present and discuss a work-in-progress.
Long papers (9-16 pages in the LNCS single column format) should present a substantial contribution to the field.
State of the art and position papers are also welcome, either in the short or long formats.
Paper submissions are not anonymous. Authors have the possibility to give their preferences for oral or poster presentations upon paper submission. The final format of the presentation (oral/poster) will be communicated to authors after the review process.
CMMR2015 welcomes contributions to music and audio/multimedia works that will be presented during concerts co-located with the conference. Submissions from any musical style or genre are warmly welcomed.
For pieces involving traditional instruments, an ensemble consisting of electric guitar, acoustic piano and percussion (1 player) will be available. Authors are also encouraged to provide their own interpreters/performers. Submissions of 15 minutes or less are preferred, however music of any length will be considered.
We can provide some equipment - a basic playback machine PC, including 8-channel audio system, a video projector and a grand piano. Performers should bring any other required instruments or equipment. The projection of films in the digital format will be possible for film soundtracks.
1. PDF document
of up to 3 sides of A4 specifying the following information:
2. An attachment
- Author name(s), affiliations (if relevant), and contact information
- Title of proposed performance or installation
- Program notes (1-3 paragraphs)
- Indication if the performance relates to a separate presentation in the technical programme (in this case, please specify the title, authors and submission number of the separate submission)
- Intended venue: evening concert, installation, or afternoon demo
- Duration and instrumentation
- Names of performers, if relevant, or indicate that you will use conference ensemble
- Optionally, composer / performer bios or a link to where these can be found online
- Detailed description of technical requirements, including equipment and setup time
- Stage plot and input list for live performances
consisting in 1 archive file in ZIP or TGZ format with the following documents:
- All performer scores (if applicable)
- Audio file(s) for evaluation of the submission. MP3, AAC or FLAC preferred (limit of 20MB per submission). For multichannel submissions, please provide a stereo mix if possible; submitting both stereo and multichannel versions is also acceptable.
- Video files (optional) in one of the format specified in the section Format of video files below, (example: MPEG-2 or H.264/MPEG-4)
Please note that there is a limit of 20MB per submission (PDF document + attachment). If you wish to include larger files you should either make your additional material downloadable from the web (through HTTP or FTP) or mail us a CD/DVD (in the ISO 9660 format) at the following address:
CMMR Music Submission
ICCMR - The House
PL4 8AA, United Kingdom
Format of written documents
All submitted documents should be formatted using the Springer Verlag LNCS format: LaTeX and Word templates for the CMMR 2013 conference proceedings are provided below (at the bottom of the page).
We invite authors to follow Springer's guidelines and technical instructions for the preparation of their papers, as described in the Information for LNCS Authors webpage
We strongly encourage you to use LATEX2e for the preparation of your camera-ready submissions. All written documents should be submitted in PDF format.
Format of audio files
Format of video files
- DIVX (1/2/3)
- MPEG-4 ASP, DivX 4/5/6, XviD, 3ivX D4
- H.263 / H.263i
- H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC
- WMV 1/2
- WMV 3 / WMV-9 / VC-1
- Sorenson 1/3 (Quicktime)
- DV (Digital Video)
Submissions will be peer-reviewed by an international committee
. Notification of acceptance will be given on the dates specified in the important dates
section of the website.
Submission implies that at least one of the contributors agrees to register and attend the conference. Delegates may present more than one submission as long as they have contributed to each. In order to have the submission included in the conference proceedings, the conference registration fee must be paid prior to the deadline indicated in the Important dates
section of the website. Information on conference registration will be given in due course.
The submission of contributions to CMMR 2015 (paper or music) must be made using the EasyChair conference management system.
Authors who do not already have an account on EasyChair can create one by following the procedure to sign up on EasyChair.
The CMMR 2015 conference has two different tracks (Paper, Music). The track associated with the contribution can be selected upon submission in the EasyChair portal. Please note that attachment to the PDF file is only necessary for music submissions (see the Music section above).
CMMR 2015 LaTex template 116KB (recommended)
CMMR 2015 Word template 96KB